The Pacific Wellness Institute takes the COVID-19 threat seriously, and we are taking all reasonable measures to prepare for and mitigate the risk of COVID-19 to our clients, staff, and practitioners.
Please help prevent the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19). Please review the following list. If any of the following apply to you, please reschedule your appointment and seek medical attention:
1) You are experiencing fever, chills, cough, difficulty breathing, or have been in close contact with someone with those symptoms within the last two weeks.
2) You have traveled to the highly affected regions* within the last two weeks.
3) You have been in close contact with someone who has gone to the high-risk areas* within the last two weeks.
4) You have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last two weeks.
We can assure you that all of our staff members have not been to the high-risk regions in the past several months, including (e.g., China, South Korea, Iran, Italy, Japan, France, Egypt, Washington State, California, and also on Cruise ships).
As always, all staff member is required to follow rigorous hygiene practice, including frequent and thorough handwashing.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The Pacific Wellness Institute Management
- Most affected areas and regions have been changing frequently. Please visit WHO and other sites for updates.
World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Coronavirus Disease 2019
Health Canada: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Frequently asked Questions