Linda Chang RMT,
Registered Massage Therapist
I am a dynamic and versatile Registered Massage Therapist at The Pacific Wellness Institute.
I enjoy bringing freedom, results and enhanced lifestyle to all my clients and have followed my passion through the career path in healthcare and manual therapy. I am a graduate of the Royal Canadian College of Massage Therapy and an active member with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario and the Registered Massage Therapists Association of Ontario. My mission is to provide genuine care to all my clients.
In my practice, I integrate Swedish and therapeutic deep tissue massage, Shiatsu, therapeutic ultrasound (if indicated and optional), lymphatic drainage, hydrotherapy, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, PNF (Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation) stretch, muscle energy techniques, and joint mobilization to effectively treat a great variety of conditions.
Having previously practiced at chiropractic and physiotherapy clinics working with patients through their journeys to recovery, I now have extensive clinical experience dealing with chronic or acute musculoskeletal pain; musculature and structural imbalances; frozen shoulder; tension headache and migraine; TMJ dysfunction (including intraoral); a variety of neurological symptoms; pre-natal/postpartum discomfort; and of course, stress and tension relief!
My holistic approach to client care extends beyond the massage table to include posture analysis as well as recommendations for self-care, including remedial exercises, therapeutic lifestyle and nutrition, since I am also a Certified FLT Lifestyle Educator and a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
As an enthusiast of aerobic, pilates and kickbox exercises, I understand the benefits of being active; hence my goals are to provide you with deep relief, to retain your optimal freedom from musculoskeletal limitation, and to enhance your overall health and wellbeing.
I look forward to helping you de-stress, rejuvenate and heal!
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Basic Shiatsu Training
- Certification of Structural Balance
- Certification of Therapeutic Ultrasound Practitioner
- Certification of Hot Stone Therapy Practitioner
- Therapeutic Lifestyle Certification of FLT Lifestyle Educator
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist
Main Areas of Practice Include (but not limited to):
- Pain and Tension Release
- Swedish and Therapeutic Deep Tissue Massage
- Relaxation Massage
- Myofascial Release and Trigger Point Therapy
- Therapeutic Ultrasound (if indicated, and optional to clients)
- Shiatsu Meridians and Points
- Combined Swedish, Shiatsu and Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Structural Balance
- TMJ Dysfunction, Sinusitis, Tension Headache, Migraine
- Abdominal Massage (Shiatsu and Swedish combined)
- Lymphatic Drainage
- PNF/Muscle Energy Techniques
- Joint Mobilization
- Remedial Exercises
Health and Wellness Articles written by Linda Chang, RMT
Mon: 10:30am – 6:30pm (last appointment)
Wed: 10:30am – 6:30pm (last appointment)
Thur: 10:30am – 6:30pm (last appointment)
Fri: 10:30am – 6:30pm (last appointment)
Sat: 10:00am – 4:00pm (last appointment)
*Linda will be back to treat patients starting February 29th